Fury Officer Fury Officer

the game wasnt ridiculously long

game was easy til the end, pretty fun air strafing, made me feel a bit like ol chuck n.

Super Snake Super Snake

A little iffy

I had a problem with going through the things the snake has to eat, which look like mini-dynamite sticks. This was due to the controllability of the snake and how inaccurate turning could be.

The game itself wasn't bad. Score a 170 on my last attempt, which is mediocre I'd say.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

prepare for a weird ass review.

To start this off, I actually like "Shine" by Collective Soul but from now on it will probably remind me of this game.

The graphics, I thought, were pretty cool and fit the kind of game you made perfectly. The sound you got a 10 for because I like Collective Soul. Violence, graphically, was a 5 because a few red pixels isn't gory.

Humor - 8. The actual killing of fellow students is not the criteria I considered for the Humor rating. I find this entire Flash game funny just because you were ballsy enough to make a game about the biggest massacre on US soil. THAT IS the funny part, how stupid you are, but how yearning you are to make a name for yourself.

Overall, a zero, because the entire concept is wrong. You know it, I know it; you were going for shock. You got it. I discovered this game through Google news.

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

one thing i can't stand

i can't stand how your weapon takes up half the screen. you also need to find a guy who can hold a weapon in his right and a camera in his left.

Yet Another Kill-Fest Yet Another Kill-Fest

if it wasn't so overdone

if the concept wasn't so overdone this would be sweet but i've seen a ton of these so yeah...

i liked your character though. looks like the style king of the hill does. put him in a story.

Farmyard Missile Launcher Farmyard Missile Launcher

pretty cool

i find most games cool though seeing i have no idea how to action script. nice game.

TwoManStudios responds:

[Ben] Thanks. Good luck on ur cartoons.