pools pools

Love the style, how the characters colors fall outside the body lines especially. Make more

Batman's Rampage Batman's Rampage

love the duck noise at the end. dug the original face punchings and eye ball poppings. thats when i knew this was gonna be good

Violet Vengeance Violet Vengeance

reminds me

reminds me of ren and stimpy a lot, which i like.

Fury Officer Fury Officer

the game wasnt ridiculously long

game was easy til the end, pretty fun air strafing, made me feel a bit like ol chuck n.

Super Snake Super Snake

A little iffy

I had a problem with going through the things the snake has to eat, which look like mini-dynamite sticks. This was due to the controllability of the snake and how inaccurate turning could be.

The game itself wasn't bad. Score a 170 on my last attempt, which is mediocre I'd say.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

prepare for a weird ass review.

To start this off, I actually like "Shine" by Collective Soul but from now on it will probably remind me of this game.

The graphics, I thought, were pretty cool and fit the kind of game you made perfectly. The sound you got a 10 for because I like Collective Soul. Violence, graphically, was a 5 because a few red pixels isn't gory.

Humor - 8. The actual killing of fellow students is not the criteria I considered for the Humor rating. I find this entire Flash game funny just because you were ballsy enough to make a game about the biggest massacre on US soil. THAT IS the funny part, how stupid you are, but how yearning you are to make a name for yourself.

Overall, a zero, because the entire concept is wrong. You know it, I know it; you were going for shock. You got it. I discovered this game through Google news.